Tour Overview :
Thailand tourism page for 21 days trip : Visit top highlight of Thailand in light and easy trip. Take it easy in Bangkok with of optional tour for you to choose. Stay overnight in raft house in the middle of jungle and visit beautiful waterfall and swim along the fish. Trekking to visit and stay overnight at hill tribe village. Head to the south and leave on tree house and raft house in Koh Sok with dense tropical forest trekking and relax on beach in Samui and Koh Toa.
Note : You can adjust this holiday Thailand program or change hotel the way you like.
Adventure trip to Erawan Water Fal in Khanchanburi. Take a local train up to Chianh Mai. Do the trekking to visit hill tribes. Enjoy elephant riding. Fly back to Bangkok, connect a train to Surat Thani. Spend s fantastic time at Khao Sok National Park on a raft house. Continue to Koh Samui and Koha Tao
Departure Date :
All year round
Tour Inclusion :
- Accommodate in hotel as listed or equivalence based on twin sharing.
- Airport transfer.
- Domestic flight by low cost airline (chiang mai - Bangkok // Samuii - Bangkok )
- Train sleeping class with A/C (ayutthaya - Chiang mai // bangkok - Surathani)
- Meals as indicated on the itinerary (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner) .
- Sightseeing as the itinerary including admission fee as stated in Thailand tourism program.
- Trekking trip for 2 days including in Thailand tourim program
- Koa Sok trip 3 days/2 nights
- English speaking local guide during the tours
- Accidnetal insurance
- Government VAT
- Credit card Charge
Tour Exclusion :
- Other meals than those mentioned in the program.
- Personal items & hotel incidental charges.
- Personal drinks at the meal.
- Gratuities to the guide, driver and hotel's porter.
- Visa fee
- Third language speaking guide charge extra 700 Baht/day
- Immigration fee
- Hotel early check in / Late check out
- Overweight luggage
Terms and Conditions :
- Thailand tourism package prices quoted per person are in Thai Baht based on twin share, including a private round trip airport transfer by air-conditioned car or minibus.
- The prices are subjected change due to period of peak season(Dec 20 - Jan 10), long weekend, or festivals.
- prices are subjected chaange due to period of High season of each destination ( Phuket November – April ) Samui (Jan- Apr ,Jul , Aug , Dec )
- Accommodation is included government tax, services charges, and daily breakfast
- Single Supplement will be charged for staying in single room
- Payment: pre-pay by credit card or bank transfer must be made before arrival
- Government VAT
- Credit card Charge
- Please note this program adjustable, we can change to more economical hotel and lower cost air fare than program above
- This Thailand Tourism package is request 50 % of total rate for deposit once to secure the booking after all service confirm. The balance payment will be made on arrival.
- See terms and conditions for this Thailand tourism package, click here
- Join Tour – Please note that join tour or coach tour will pick you up at hotel lobby, please be on time and if they pick up late 5 minutes, please call us or our tour operators as reference number on voucher
- Grand Palace – Please do not ware sleeveless shirt, and short pants, breeches, knee breeches, paddle pant
- Temple – It is recommended not to ware tang top and micro or mini pants or skirt to visit temple
- Tiger temple – Please do not ware short, sleeveless shirt and to bright color cloth (i.e Red, orange stocky pink)
Day by Day Itinerary :
Date 1 : Bangkok airport - Bangkok Hotel
Upon arrival in Bangkok 18.00 hrs, meet up with your guide and transfer to the hotel for check-in Accommodation in Bangkok
Date 2 : Bangkok - Bangkok City Tour
Guide service for one day 2000 Baht/group
Join trip to Ayutthaya and return by cruise for 1800 Baht/person
Siam Niramirt Show with join transfer 1400 Baht/person
Cooking Thai food for 1800 Baht/person
Accommodation in Bangkok
Date 3 : Bangkok - Bangkok
Biking Tour with our private transfer
07.00-12.00 at Grand China Princess
Please arrival at least 15 minute before travel time to select your bike
Grand China Princess Hotel
215 Yaowarat Road,
Tel +662 224 9977
Date 4 : Bangkok - Bangkok free day
Guide Service for 8 hours at 2000 Baht/trip (for city orientation by local transport such as tuk tuk, subway, taxi : expense such as admission fee, transport fee and meal by customer)
Accommodation in Bangkok
Date 5 : Bangkok - Kanchanaburi
07.00 hrs Guide pick up clients from Eastin hotel to Khanchanaburi, on the way visit Floating market. Damnoen Saduak in Ratchaburi Province is the most colorful of Thailand s floating markets, about 104 km southwest of Bangkok. Visit the famous floating market, then board a canal boat and view native life along the canal banks and arrive at the market, where boats of various shapes and size, carry goods for trading. Continue for one and half hour to visit bridge over River kwae and cemetery and museum, then continue to Floating jungle raft ( 1 night)
Accommodation in Kanchaburi
Date 6 : Kanchanaburi - Kanchababuri
08.00hrs Depart for Erawan waterfall. Erawan Waterfall, the famous 7-tiered waterfalls are located in the Erawan National Park which is 65 km from Kanchanaburi on Highway 3199. The falls are situated amongst rough jungle and are truly one of the most beautiful falls in Asia. Then travel back to Kachanaburi, stay overnight Koh Kasem resort.
Accommodation in Kanchaburi
Date 7 : Kanchanaburi - Chiang mai
08.00 hrs pick up clients to Ayuthaya
Ayutthaya had consecutively been a prosperous kingdom for 417 years. There had been 33 kings who reigned the kingdom over that period, beginning with King Uthong in 1893 B.E. The kingdom glorious time ended when it succumbed to Burmese troops on 7th April 1767., concluding 5 dynasties that used to reign the kingdom of Ayutthaya,
After breakfast, only 61 km ( 68 miles) north of Bangkok. Explore Bang Pa-In Summer Palace, this Royal Palace is combined with Thai, Western and Chinese architectures. Then, explore Wat Mahathat where the relic of the Lord Buddha used to be kept secretly in the main prang. The big head of the Buddha image covered by roots of trees can be seen. Next, visit Wat Phrasrisanphet. This was the largest temple in Ayuthaya in its time and it was used as the royal temple/palace for several Ayuthaya Kings built in the 14th century, the compound once contained a 16m-high standing Buddha covered with 250 kg of gold. Then, go to Wat Yai Chaimongkol was built in 1357 by King U Thong
Then, take over night train to Chiangmai ( train leave around 19.45 – 07.45 train number 1)
Accommodation on overnight train
Date 8 : Chiang mai - Chaing mai
Upon arrival in Chiang Mai, meet up with your guide and transfer to the hotel for check-in
Chiang Mai (New City) was founded in 1296 by King Mengrai as the capital of the first independent Thai state, Lanna Thai (Kingdom of One Million Rice Fields). It became the cultural and religious center of the northern Tai, those who had migrated from southern China to dwell in Thailand, and remained so throughout the turbulent period of recurring Burmese attacks. The Burmese finally captured Chiang Mai in 1556 and occupied it until King Taksin retook the city in 1775, driving the Burmese forces back to near the present border. Burmese influence on religion, architecture, language, cuisine, and culture, however, remains strong. The city stands on the Ping River, a major tributary of the Chao Phraya River. Many activities in Chiang Mai area such as cooking class, Zip lining, sunset at Doi Suthep do not miss night market.
Date 9 : Chiang mai - Chiang mai
- Flight of Gibbon – 2,350 Baht per person (join trip)
- Guide Service for 8 hours at 2000 Baht/trip (for city orientation by local transport such as truck:expense such as admission fee, transport fee and meal by customer) (private trip)
- Biking tour to Vieng kum gam @ 1500 Baht/person ( join trip)
Accommodation in Chiang mai
Date 10 : Chiang mai - Chiang mai
Trekking chiangmai 2 days one night ( not too difficult route) overnight at hilltribe village (stay on bamboo house) include Rafting and elephant riding ( during the trek meal is included which arranged by trekking guide) 2nd day return back to hotel Chiang Mai
Accommodation in Chiang mai hill tribe village
Date 11 : Chiang mai - Chiang mai
Date 12 : Chiang mai - Bangkok
Flight from Chiang Mai to Bangkok low cost airline and timing should be matching with the train
- Orient Thai OX8123 12.20-13.30 Bangkok –Don Muang
- Nok Air DD8313 14.10-15.15 Bangkok – DonMuang
- FD3231 08.25-09.40 Chiang Mai- Bangkok suwarnbhumi)
- Pick up clients at Bangkok and sending them to Hualamphong for night train to Surat Thani ( train no 86 or 85 train leave Bangkok around 19.30- Arrive Suratthani 07.06 )
Accommodation on overnight train from Bangkok to Koa Sok
Date 13 : Bangkok - Surathani
Tops staff meets pick you up at Oum Restaurant (right opposite of Suratthani train station) at 8:00am for transfer by songthaew or minibus*; arrival at Tree Tops around 10:30am.
After lunch, we'll tube down the Klong Sok on inner-tubes, which can be quite spectacular, or go canoeing. We'll visit a beautiful viewpoint, a small waterfall and the local temple where we can feed the monkeys. Dinner and overnight stay in your tree house room.
Date 14 : Surat thani - Surathtani
After breakfast you'll be transferred to Rajaprabha boat dock. The boat departs at 10:30am and stops on its way at the local Takhun Market. The boat journey to the raft houses will take about 1 hour. We'll have lunch there and afterwards visit a local fishing village, swim in a bat cave and walk to a waterfall. Back at the raft houses there's some time to relax before dinner. To conclude the day, we'll do a short night safari to observe the nocturnal life of the rainforest. Sleep overnight in your raft house