DailyOperating time: 08.30 - 16.00
Khlong Krachaeng, Amphoe Mueang, Phetchaburi
Tel. +66 3242 8506
Category : 泰国皇家宫殿, 古屋
Attraction Details :
Originally called "Ban Puen Palace," this European baroque and art nouveau style palace is situated at Ban Mo on the south of the town. The construction began in 1909 by the command of King Rama V to be his rainy season palace. A German architect, Mr. Karl Deurring designed the palace, while Admiral HRH Prince Boriphat of Nakhonsawan and HRH Prince Damrong supervised the construction. It was completed in 1916 in the reign of King Rama VI and it was used to welcome and accommodate state visitors during that time. It has been commissioned to many institutes, it now becomes Petchaburi Historic and Arts Museum under the conservation by Thai Royal Army.